Forum Title: Need tub drain adaptor/bushing
Please help! I,m going blind trying to find an odd-sized tub drain adaptor on the internet. The tub is a 55-year-old Kohler. The drain itself is 2-3/32" OD (or possibly 2-1/8"...I found an adaptor that would fit a Kohler of that OD, but the TPI was wrong). The TPI of my drain is 14 ( I read that 14 TPI is unusual, but does exist). The ID of the adaptor needs to fit any of the common drains available today. Thanks for any help anyone can give.
Category: Plumber Post By: MARIO HOWELL (Kingsport, TN), 07/23/2016

Found it Don't think it solved his problem.Link to thread on tub drain I did find this in a old Partsmaster 1999 catalog Might help 2-3/8 seems kind of big. tub drains are closer to 1-1/2 size on the threaded part

- CINDY LAWRENCE (Charleston, SC), 09/15/2017

what is 2 3/8'' what is a tpi ? do you need a trap adapter?

- DEAN SANTOS (Cedar Park, TX), 09/20/2017

Quote: Originally Posted by frodo what is 2 3/8'' what is a tpi ? do you need a trap adapter? Are you Threads Per Inch He needs the flange that screws into the shoe of a tub waste. There was a similar post awhile back asking about the same thing. Maybe I can find it.

- LONNIE ZIMMERMAN (Kansas City, MO), 09/30/2017

Community Resources & Links

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-880-2779